Registration is open - Register Now
Full registration for IFAJ Congress (July 26-31)
Your registration includes hotel for five nights (Friday, July 26 through Tuesday, July 30), all tours, meals and programming including all Ag Media Summit functions. Additional room nights available at $175.00 per night. The tour prior to the Congress and the post-conference Tours are additional for Ag Media Summit does not include any tours, however anyone may go on the tours for additional costs as listed below)
||On or before April 30
||May 1 - July 15
|Single (one person/one room)
|Double (two people/one room)
- If I register as a single/$1600 or double/$1250 at the early bird rate, how many nights are included in my registration? Five
- If I need additional room nights in Minneapolis at the headquarters hotel, can I get one and how much? Yes, you may add nights to your registration form. If you have already registered and need to add, please email us at the addresses shown below this information. The cost is $175 which includes taxes.
- I want to pay the double rate but don't have a roommate. What can I do? If you would like us to help you find a roommate we can do so, however if there is not a match you will be charged the additional amount for a single. A double reservation requires two people to share one room. We can accommodate either one or two beds in a double room.
- What if the Monday Livestock Tour is full and I want to go on it? Once it is at the 50 person limit we will add you to a wait list. You will know it is full if the registration form does not allow you to tick the box, it will be mentioned on Facebook and on this site. Currently (April 17) there is still availability.
- What is the Ag Media Summit? The Ag Media Summit is the annual event for the U.S. based organizations including: AAEA The Agricultural Communicators Network, Livestock Publications Council and the Connectiv Agri-Media Committee. This is an industry-wide gathering of agricultural communicators offering one of the best opportunities for professional improvement and industry networking. The InfoExpo (trade show) annually exceeds 75 booths and provides companies the best place to promote their company or organization’s products and services. You will enjoy networking with other writers, editors, photographers, publishers and communication specialists. Your Congress registration includes attending any of the educational sessions.
- Can I go to any Ag Media Summit professional development sessions rather than go on the tours on Monday and Tuesday? YES! In fact the purpose of these two events being held concurrently is to encourage participation from IFAJ members in these sessions. Be sure to look at the topics we have available. There is something for everyone!
- What if I have to cancel my registration? Please review the cancellation policies which are also listed on the registration pages: 100% on or before June 1, 2019; 50% between June 2 and July 1, 2019 and no refunds after July 2.
E-mail contacts: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org